Thursday, January 24, 2008

A break from cooking to fight the cooties

Boys really do have cooties, at least my husband does. Michael started coming down with a cold or something the other night and then the very next day I was showing the same symptoms. I told him that while I appreciated him sharing with me, that he could really keep all the germs. So I didn't cook yesterday, instead I went straight home and crawled into bed. When Michael got home from work I begged him to make me some soup (and by make I mean open can, pour in bowl and microwave) and he did. I had some kind of spicy Italian. I've had it before and it is really good. There is just something about hot soup that makes you instantly feel better. I was asleep by 8:30... NyQuil can do that to you!

Hopefully I will feel like cooking tonight. I want to make bow-tie pasta with vodka sauce. We'll see though.

No comments: