4 Small Baking Potatoes (the kind that come in the 5 or 10 pound bag) You want two sets of matching potatoes of similar size and shape
1 large chicken breast, seasoned and grilled
2 slices of Motzorella Cheese
1/2 cup broccoli
Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Scrub potatoes and use a fork to poke holes in them so that they don't explode in the oven.
3. Bake for one hour.
4. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
5. Meanwhile, dice the chicken breast. Take raw broccoli and put in a microwave safe bowl and add 1 tablespoon of water. Microwave for 45 seconds, or until just not raw.
6. Slice one end off of each potato and cut down center length-wise. Match up potato ends so that it looks like you have one giant potato. Stuff with broccoli and chicken. Cover with a slice of Motzorella cheese and some freshly grated Parmesan. Place in oven-safe cooking dish.
7. Bake until cheese is melted, about 7-10 minutes.