Thursday, August 30, 2007

Too good to wait.

I was going to wait to start posting to my blog until I got the digital camera situation straightened out, but I just had to share this with everyone. A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across adamswife's blog and saw a recipe that I thought Michael would like. He loves to dip chicken nuggets into honey so when I saw this I knew it would be an instant hit. I made it the next day and he loved it! Last night he was working late and I needed a quick meal for just me so I whipped this up again to use up some chicken breasts that I had thawing. It came out even better this time because I gave the chicken a double roll in the cracker crumbs. I rolled them once and then waited a few minutes and rolled them a second time (but didn't re-dip in the egg) to get them extra crunchy. mmmm just how I like them! I was hesitant at first to try baked chicken because I love me some fried chicken, but since we are trying to eat healthier and I knew that it was something Michael would like I decided to give it a go. I am so glad I did! Here is the link to her blog so that you can see the recipe.



http://adamswife.blogspot.com/2007/07/chicken-fingers-with-honey-dipping.html





Thank you adamswife for a great recipe that will definately go into my rotation!

No comments: